- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES PLACE IN TOP 100 AT WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS AT YALE UNIVERSITY November 23, 2017
- Now Accepting Applications for AY 2018-2019 November 14, 2017
- Save the Date: SPOTLIGHT 2017 Beacon Academy Fair February 6, 2017
- Now Accepting Applicants for AY 2017-2018 December 6, 2016
- INVITATION: BEACON ACADEMY INFO SESSION | NOVEMBER 28, MONDAY November 14, 2016
INFORMATION FOR COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVES
Why visit Beacon Academy?
Beacon Academy is an independent, non-profit, co-educational day school that provides a rigorous college prep program for Grades 9-12. An IB world school with 90% Filipino Student Body and 10% international students including American, Australian, Spanish, Chinese, British, Swedish, Canadian, Russian, Indian, Singaporean, Korean and French. The students are internationally minded in their pursuit of academic excellence, looking at studying abroad and widening their perspectives. Alumni from the first three cohorts are all over the world, including North America, Asia and Europe, taking up majors in the field of Neuroscience, Visual art, Engineering, Medicine and International Relations, to name a few.
What should I expect from my visit to Beacon Academy?
An engaged student body, open to exploring colleges all over the world, curious and asking questions about opportunities that will continue to challenge and hone them as critical thinkers, problem solvers and future leaders in their chosen fields.
How do I get to Beacon Academy?
Please click here for directions to the Academy.
Who should I contact regarding setting a scheduled visit to Beacon Academy?