- BEACON ACADEMY STUDENT GETS ACCEPTED TO OXFORD UNIVERSITY March 4, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES TO WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP QUALIFY FOR TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS September 18, 2019
- Bright Young Achievers: Meet the Outstanding Class of 2019 August 22, 2019
- Beacon Academy's 10th Anniversary Logo August 22, 2019
- Lenora Cabili Commencement Speech June 7, 2019 August 13, 2019
The Library is located on the ground floor of Building A. It is open to students from 8:00 A.M. until 4:00 P.M. each school day. The Library offers opportunities for students to locate, use and evaluate information, or to read for pleasure.
The Beacon Academy Library has an Online Public Access Catalog (OPAC) where you can check for available books and resources. Valuable online subscritptions, featured websites and reviews on current apps are linked to the library's web OPAC. It is a web enabed service available 24/7. Here is the link: http://www.tbalibrary.org
For inquiries on library related matters, send an email to email@example.com or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How well do you know your LIBRARY?
Below are important documents that will help you in using and accessing the resources of the Beacon Academy Library.
|The BA Library Staff||View|
|Interlibrary Loan with The Beacon School|
|A Closer Look at the DDC|
|Summer Reading Program|
Resources for Research and Independent Study
|Information Literacy Program||View|