STUDENTS & PARENTS
- YOU'RE INVITED: BEACON ACADEMY INFORMATION SESSION | February 4, 9AM Via Zoom January 23, 2023
- BEACON ACADEMY'S NEW HOUSE SYSTEM August 22, 2022
- BATCH 2022 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST August 17, 2022
- STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR AY 2022-2023 STILL BEING ACCEPTED June 14, 2022
- BEACON ACADEMY IS PCNC ACCREDITED April 25, 2022
THE BA LIBRARY ONLINE
Academic Year 2021-2022
As the Academy move into online learning this academic year, the BA Library remains committed to providing access to relevant learning resources, conducting virtual readers’ services and implementing programs that support inquiry and research. There are four ways in which the library personnel actualize this goal and objectives.
Learners and members of the BA Community can:
- Connect @theBALib - access the Library OPAC, peruse the BA Library Gsite that has directories of online resources carefully curated by its staff and, schedule consultations and inquiry sessions with the Teacher Librarian;
- Bridge information gaps @theBALib- access IB recommended databases and online subscriptions namely EBSCOHost, The Day and World Book Online. Usernames and passwords are shared and given to students, faculty and staff, parents and alumni;
- Collaborate @theBALibrary – share and contribute to the Learning Playlist, avail of the virtual reference and advisory services on Academic Honesty, Creative Commons and strengthen professional partnerships with local and global learners;
- Feed your curiosity @theBALibrary – spend some time at the The Pioneer, a virtual space where Grififns can jam and jazz up ideas, inquiries and questions and nurture one’s sense of wonder!
Get in touch @theBALibrary through these email addresses - firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Please click here for the BA Library Online Users Guide
For inquiries on library related matters, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com.