- BEACON ACADEMY'S NEW HOUSE SYSTEM August 22, 2022
- BATCH 2022 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST August 17, 2022
- STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR AY 2022-2023 STILL BEING ACCEPTED June 14, 2022
- BEACON ACADEMY IS PCNC ACCREDITED April 25, 2022
- BEACON ACADEMY STUDENTS BACK ON CAMPUS March 24, 2022
The Beacon Academy is always on the lookout for people passionate about making a difference through education.
Available positions for the 2022-2023 Academic Year:
The Operations Assistant is tasked to coordinate and organize the work of the service teams to ensure the effective delivery of maintenance services and support. This includes planning, assigning, assessing and inspecting work of the housekeeping and maintenance teams.
Qualifications & Competencies:
- College graduate; graduate of an Engineering course, an advantage
- Has experience in building maintenance and operations
- Has knowledge in purchasing processes
- Must have effective communication skills, written and oral
- Must be highly assertive, tough and resilient
- Quick minded and can make sound judgment and decisions
- Skilled in organization, prioritization and attention to detail
- Has initiative, with above average discretionary capabilities
- With high integrity
If you think you have what it takes to be part of our team, please email your CV and cover letter to
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all applicants to review our IB course offerings through this link before applying.