- Lenora Cabili Commencement Speech June 7, 2019 August 13, 2019
- Batch 2019 College and University Acceptance List May 20, 2019
- Philips Exeter Academy Visits the Beacon Academy March 25, 2019
- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES PLACE IN TOP 100 AT WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS AT YALE UNIVERSITY November 23, 2017
- Now Accepting Applications for AY 2018-2019 November 14, 2017
Students at The Beacon Academy embark on a challenging course of study that provides exposure to a range of disciplines. Education at the Academy develops character in a learning environment with emphasis on the fundamental values of integrity, diligence, collaboration and compassion.
The curriculum is organized around the framework provided by the Middle Years Programme of the International Baccalaureate Organization in grades 9 and 10, and the more prescriptive IB Diploma Programme in grades 11 and 12. The Academy is also Philippine Department of Education accredited, ensuring that Beacon’s diploma is globally accepted in tertiary school institutions globally.
Through its extensive curriculum, Beacon Academy provides a college preparatory program of international caliber offering its students the ideal gateway into top local and international colleges and universities. It is guided by a commitment to the values that underlie the approach to education: interactive learning, rigorous and disciplined thought, communication, and holistic understanding of the subject matter.
The Beacon Academy has been authorized as an International Baccalaureate World School offering the Diploma Programme and the IBO Middle Years Programme. Only schools authorized by the International Baccalaureate Organization as IB World Schools can offer any of its three academic programmes.
For further information about the IBO and its programmes, visit http://www.ibo.org.