- Batch 2019 College and University Acceptance List May 20, 2019
- Philips Exeter Academy Visits the Beacon Academy March 25, 2019
- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES PLACE IN TOP 100 AT WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS AT YALE UNIVERSITY November 23, 2017
- Now Accepting Applications for AY 2018-2019 November 14, 2017
- Save the Date: SPOTLIGHT 2017 Beacon Academy Fair February 6, 2017
About The Academy
Established in 2009, the Beacon Academy is an independent, non-profit, co-educational secondary school that provides a four-year college preparatory program to children of all nationalities, ages 14-18.
What We Value
The Beacon Academy strives to be a learning community in which the collaborative search for understanding fosters thoughtful discourse, knowledge of self and the world community, and personal relationships that enhance moral character, mutual respect, and compassion. The Academy trusts in the strength and optimism of its students and their capacity to change the world.
Our students, who are between the ages of 14-18, embark on a high school journey that offers a well-rounded academic program and vibrant student life lineup to prepare them for life in college and beyond. The Beacon Academy applies Discussion-Based Learning in many of its classes: a teaching method that encourages all students to speak up and take responsibility for their education.
In partnership with the Beacon School in Taguig, the Beacon Academy is the first and only educational institution in the Philippines to receive authorization from the International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO) in Switzerland to deliver full continuum of the IB curriculum from K-12.
We are situated inside a nine-hectare property just 40-minutes south of Metro Manila.
We invite you to learn a little more about our school through this website.