- Beacon Academy 10th Year Anniversary as an IB World School November 5, 2021
- BATCH 2021 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY LIST September 6, 2021
- BATCH 2020 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST October 8, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY STUDENT GETS ACCEPTED TO OXFORD UNIVERSITY March 4, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES TO WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP QUALIFY FOR TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS September 18, 2019
Students at The Beacon Academy embark on a challenging course of study that provides exposure to a range of disciplines. Education at the Academy develops character in a learning environment with emphasis on the fundamental values of integrity, diligence, collaboration and compassion.
The curriculum is organized around the framework provided by the Middle Years Programme of the International Baccalaureate Organization in grades 9 and 10, and the more prescriptive IB Diploma Programme in grades 11 and 12. The Academy is also Philippine Department of Education accredited, ensuring that Beacon’s diploma is globally accepted in tertiary school institutions globally.
Through its extensive curriculum, Beacon Academy provides a college preparatory program of international caliber offering its students the ideal gateway into top local and international colleges and universities. It is guided by a commitment to the values that underlie the approach to education: interactive learning, rigorous and disciplined thought, communication, and holistic understanding of the subject matter.
The Beacon Academy has been authorized as an International Baccalaureate World School offering the Diploma Programme and the IBO Middle Years Programme. Only schools authorized by the International Baccalaureate Organization as IB World Schools can offer any of its three academic programmes.
For further information about the IBO and its programmes, visit http://www.ibo.org.