- BEACON ACADEMY STUDENT GETS ACCEPTED TO OXFORD UNIVERSITY March 4, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES TO WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP QUALIFY FOR TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS September 18, 2019
- Bright Young Achievers: Meet the Outstanding Class of 2019 August 22, 2019
- Beacon Academy's 10th Anniversary Logo August 22, 2019
- Lenora Cabili Commencement Speech June 7, 2019 August 13, 2019
Our College and Guidance Counselors are always available to give guidance about tertiary programs and assist with application to colleges and universities in different countries. Both students and parents are guided through the entire process of applications locally and abroad with timelines and action plans for the colleges they wish to apply to.
The College Counseling Office also organizes fairs and information sessions that allow students to interact with admissions representatives from colleges and universities from all over the world. Information sessions and workshops are often scheduled on weekday afternoons and we encourage parents and students to attend these sessions.
The Beacon Academy uses Naviance Succeed, a software application that provides a system for integrating the tools that a Student needs to prepare for college planning. Students starting from Grade 10 will be working on Naviance to begin their college planning and exploration.
For more information, please see www.naviance.com.