- YOU'RE INVITED: THE GREAT GRIFFIN CARNIVAL (SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 24) February 20, 2024
- YOU'RE INVITED: BEACON ACADEMY ONLINE INFORMATION SESSION (JANUARY 27, 9AM) January 15, 2024
- PERSONAL PROJECT HIGHLIGHT: BELLA | WRITING A SHORT STORY ON TEENAGE GIRLS December 13, 2023
- PERSONAL PROJECT HIGHLIGHT: JENNA | USING ISLAMIC POTTERY FOR AWARENESS December 13, 2023
- PERSONAL PROJECT HIGHLIGHT: CAITLIN | CREATING A COOKBOOK FOR DIABETICS December 13, 2023
Our College and Guidance Counselors are always available to give guidance about tertiary programs and assist with application to colleges and universities in different countries. Both students and parents are guided through the entire process of applications locally and abroad with timelines and action plans for the colleges they wish to apply to.
The College Counseling Office also organizes fairs and information sessions that allow students to interact with admissions representatives from colleges and universities from all over the world. Information sessions and workshops are often scheduled on weekday afternoons and we encourage parents and students to attend these sessions.
The Beacon Academy uses Naviance Succeed, a software application that provides a system for integrating the tools that a Student needs to prepare for college planning. Students starting from Grade 10 will be working on Naviance to begin their college planning and exploration.
For more information, please see www.naviance.com.