- Full Speech of Ms. Dolly de Leon Commencement Speaker for Class 2023 June 12, 2023
- YOU'RE INVITED: BEACON ACADEMY INFORMATION SESSION | February 4, 9AM Via Zoom January 23, 2023
- BEACON ACADEMY'S NEW HOUSE SYSTEM August 22, 2022
- BATCH 2022 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST August 17, 2022
- STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR AY 2022-2023 STILL BEING ACCEPTED June 14, 2022
The BEACON ACADEMY ADMISSIONS PROCESS
For Academic Year 2024-2025
The process begins with an inquiry to express interest in possible enrollment, followed by a campus tour and a full-day sit-in experience for potential students.
1. Submit an inquiry and book for a campus tour by accomplishing this link.
(The Admissions Director will get in touch with you regarding available schedules for sit-ins and campus tours.)
2. Accomplish Application Forms A and B.
Form A is to be completed by the parents.
Form B should be accomplished by the applicant.
3. Upload the required admission documents (see list below) to this link:
(A non-refundable application fee of Php2,500 is required. A copy of the transaction receipt via bank transfer must be uploaded as part of the admissions documents.)
4. Schedule to take the admissions diagnostic test and interviews with the Admissions Committee. These will be coordinated by the Admissions Director.
5. Once accepted, we request that you pay the reservation fee via bank transfer within the indicated period to confirm your enrollment. This will officially reserve your slot for the coming school year.
In order to process your application, we will require the following documents uploaded to the link together with your Application Form:
1. Copy of the latest report card.
2. Copy of academic records (report card or unofficial transcript) showing grades for
the past 2 years.
3. Copy of birth certificate and current passport
4. Copy of special needs documentation/ Diagnostic reports or assessments done
recently and in the past (if any)
5. Documented proof of guardianship (if the child is not living with parents) – copy of
guardians’ identification documents and notarized proof of guardianship
6. Medical clinic records form accomplished by parents*
7. Physical exam form accomplished by your doctor*
8. Principal or Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form**
9. Current Math Teacher Recommendation Form**
10. Current English Teacher Recommendation Form**
11. General Recommendation Form (optional)**
*(IMPORTANT) Please upload accomplished forms as part of the admission documents.
**(IMPORTANT) These Recommendation Forms should be emailed directly by the recommending party to email@example.com)
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS WITH DUAL CITIZENSHIP
1. Copy of PSA report of birth
2. Copy of foreign passport – bio-page
3. Copy of Identification Certificate as Filipino/ Certificate of Recognition as Filipino Citizen/ Naturalization Certificate as Filipino
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR INTERNATIONAL APPLICANTS
1. Copy of birth certificate from the country of birth
2. Copy of valid Alien Certificate of Registration Identification (ACR-I-Card) issued by the Bureau of Immigration
3. Copy of valid passport – bio-page, visa page, and stamp of latest arrival page
Note: Tourist visa and Balikbayan visa holders are required by the Bureau of Immigration to apply for a Special Study Permit (SSP). The Academy will provide assistance in processing this once enrollment is confirmed. Appropriate fees are charged to the applicant.
FOR INQUIRIES, please contact:
Ms. Mayen Lopez, Admissions Director
Phone: 02-3488-9001 local 131 ; 02-8359-4505
Mobile: 0917-6318435 (also available on Viber)
(Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.)