- Beacon Academy 10th Year Anniversary as an IB World School November 5, 2021
- BATCH 2021 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY LIST September 6, 2021
- BATCH 2020 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST October 8, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY STUDENT GETS ACCEPTED TO OXFORD UNIVERSITY March 4, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES TO WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP QUALIFY FOR TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS September 18, 2019
Beacon Academy 10th Year Anniversary as an IB World School
The Beacon Academy is now on its 10th year as an IB World School. From the beginning, the Academy has recognized the International Baccalaureate Organization for its high-quality and challenging global educational programs.
As an IB World School, Beacon Academy has been working with the IB to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural understanding and respect. As a learning community, the Academy has always espoused the idea that education must be meaningful- that students need to see the relevance of the taught curriculum in their own life experience. By doing so, the school hopes to empower our learners to embrace their educational experience, thrive in their context, and make a difference in their community and the world we share.