- YOU'RE INVITED: BEACON ACADEMY INFORMATION SESSION | February 4, 9AM Via Zoom January 23, 2023
- BEACON ACADEMY'S NEW HOUSE SYSTEM August 22, 2022
- BATCH 2022 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST August 17, 2022
- STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR AY 2022-2023 STILL BEING ACCEPTED June 14, 2022
- BEACON ACADEMY IS PCNC ACCREDITED April 25, 2022
BEACON ACADEMY IS PCNC ACCREDITED
We are happy to inform our community that we have received the official letter that the Beacon Academy has received the full five-year re-accreditation from the Philippine Center for NGO (PCNC) from March 30, 2022 to March 29, 2027.
For the Academy, a PCNC certification is a “seal of good housekeeping” — a testament to the professionalism, accountability, and transparency of the school as a non-profit organization. It is the basis for the granting of ‘donee institution status’ and is therefore integral to our on-going fundraising efforts. The Academy was last granted this status from December 31, 2016 to December 14, 2021.
A thank you to our Library and Finance Departments for spearheading this effort, and to all our BOT members, faculty, and staff for their generous support. Congratulations, Griffins!
You may learn more about PCNC via this website: https://www.pcnc.com.ph