- Beacon Academy 10th Year Anniversary as an IB World School November 5, 2021
- BATCH 2021 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY LIST September 6, 2021
- BATCH 2020 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST October 8, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY STUDENT GETS ACCEPTED TO OXFORD UNIVERSITY March 4, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES TO WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP QUALIFY FOR TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS September 18, 2019
Beacon Academy's 10th Anniversary Logo
For the Academic Year 2019-2020, the Beacon Academy will be using our BA 10th Anniversary logo designed by Amy Nayve, founder of Pumapapel Craftsl PopUp Design Studio. Amy is the first and only Filipina Paper Engineer to gain recognition abroad for her work and is one of less than 500 professional pop-up book artists in the world. Here is Amy’s brief about our logo:
"The 10th Anniversary Beacon Academy logo is a double-image illusion featuring the school’s mascot, the griffin. The griffin’s body is formed with the letters of the word “TEN” in the school colors. With its wings outstretched, the griffin represents the school soaring to new heights as it celebrates its tenth year."