- Full Speech of Ms. Dolly de Leon Commencement Speaker for Class 2023 June 12, 2023
- YOU'RE INVITED: BEACON ACADEMY INFORMATION SESSION | February 4, 9AM Via Zoom January 23, 2023
- BEACON ACADEMY'S NEW HOUSE SYSTEM August 22, 2022
- BATCH 2022 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST August 17, 2022
- STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR AY 2022-2023 STILL BEING ACCEPTED June 14, 2022
Grade 10 Business Fair
A few weeks ago, our Building B ground floor took on the atmosphere of a weekend market as students sold a range of food and refreshments at the Grade 10 Business Fair. Guests, faculty, staff, and students enjoyed treats that included crepes, taco bowls, poutine, baked potatoes, onigiri, milk tea, sushi, and cinnamon swirls. The students were then tasked with drafting financial statements and analyzing whether they turned a profit or experienced a loss in their sales as part of this creative exercise in business management.