- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES TO WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP QUALIFY FOR TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS September 18, 2019
- Bright Young Achievers: Meet the Outstanding Class of 2019 August 22, 2019
- Beacon Academy's 10th Anniversary Logo August 22, 2019
- Lenora Cabili Commencement Speech June 7, 2019 August 13, 2019
- Batch 2019 College and University Acceptance List May 20, 2019
Ming Roxas Joins Beacon Academy as New Dean of Students
We’d like to extend our warmest welcome to our new Dean of Students, Ma. Teresa E. Roxas who prefers to be called by her nickname, Ming. Ming is a coach and mentor to first year medical students and a professor of the Leadership Module at the Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health. In her past life, Ming used to chair the Communications Department at Assumption College and then became Coordinator of their Theater Arts and Media Education program.
As Dean of Students, Ming will work towards providing greater coherence in policies and procedures to address needs of all Beacon Academy students. She will also be working with Student Life Associate Ms. Leah Joy Cabanban to oversee all student activities and schedules, refine policies for Student accountability and discipline, and communicate these expectations to students, teachers and parents.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Roxas at email@example.com with any concerns