- Student Applications for AY 2022-2023 Still Being Accepted June 14, 2022
- BEACON ACADEMY IS PCNC ACCREDITED April 25, 2022
- BEACON ACADEMY STUDENTS BACK ON CAMPUS March 24, 2022
- Career Week 2022 March 7, 2022
- WATCH: BEACON ACADEMY INFORMATION SESSION | March 5, 10AM Via Zoom March 2, 2022
Ming Roxas Joins Beacon Academy as New Dean of Students
We’d like to extend our warmest welcome to our new Dean of Students, Ma. Teresa E. Roxas who prefers to be called by her nickname, Ming. Ming is a coach and mentor to first year medical students and a professor of the Leadership Module at the Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health. In her past life, Ming used to chair the Communications Department at Assumption College and then became Coordinator of their Theater Arts and Media Education program.
As Dean of Students, Ming will work towards providing greater coherence in policies and procedures to address needs of all Beacon Academy students. She will also be working with Student Life Associate Ms. Leah Joy Cabanban to oversee all student activities and schedules, refine policies for Student accountability and discipline, and communicate these expectations to students, teachers and parents.
Please feel free to contact Ms. Roxas at email@example.com with any concerns