- BATCH 2020 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST October 8, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY STUDENT GETS ACCEPTED TO OXFORD UNIVERSITY March 4, 2020
- BEACON ACADEMY DELEGATES TO WORLD SCHOLAR’S CUP QUALIFY FOR TOURNAMENT OF CHAMPIONS September 18, 2019
- Bright Young Achievers: Meet the Outstanding Class of 2019 August 22, 2019
- Beacon Academy's 10th Anniversary Logo August 22, 2019
UShare: Help for Those Affected by Typhoon Yolanda
The Beacon Academy Community is deeply distressed and saddened by the ongoing reports of destruction and loss in the Visayan region due to Typhoon Yolanda.
Over the last few weeks, teachers and students have put together various ways through which we can respond to the continuous calls for help—tapping into our collective creativity and acknowledging our shared responsibility in addressing both the immediate and long-term needs of our fellow Filipinos. To address the immediate needs of those affected, the school is currently holding a relief drive for the Philippine Red Cross.
Our students have also seen the importance of offering financial support to affected communities to help them rebuild their lives and are currently brainstorming on events to help raise funds for various rehabilitation and reconstruction efforts.
In an effort to encourage everyone to do their part, the Beacon Academy supports the efforts of UShare: A UnionBank program that makes offering financial aid to the organization of your choice an easy 3-step process that can be done from anywhere in the world.
Here are some of the organizations that UShare helps:
Typhoon Yolanda is indeed a heavy chapter in our country’s story, but through your collective generosity and support, we hope to show that we need to do our part and any small effort can make a difference.
For more information please click on http://ushare.unionbankph.com