- Full Speech of Ms. Dolly de Leon Commencement Speaker for Class 2023 June 12, 2023
- YOU'RE INVITED: BEACON ACADEMY INFORMATION SESSION | February 4, 9AM Via Zoom January 23, 2023
- BEACON ACADEMY'S NEW HOUSE SYSTEM August 22, 2022
- BATCH 2022 COLLEGE & UNIVERSITY ACCEPTANCE LIST August 17, 2022
- STUDENT APPLICATIONS FOR AY 2022-2023 STILL BEING ACCEPTED June 14, 2022
INFORMATION FOR COLLEGE REPRESENTATIVES
Why visit Beacon Academy?
Beacon Academy is an independent, non-profit, co-educational day school that provides a rigorous college prep program for Grades 9-12. An IB world school with 90% Filipino Student Body and 10% international students including American, Australian, Spanish, Chinese, British, Swedish, Canadian, Russian, Indian, Singaporean, Korean and French. The students are internationally minded in their pursuit of academic excellence, looking at studying abroad and widening their perspectives. Alumni from the first three cohorts are all over the world, including North America, Asia and Europe, taking up majors in the field of Neuroscience, Visual art, Engineering, Medicine and International Relations, to name a few.
What should I expect from my visit to Beacon Academy?
An engaged student body, open to exploring colleges all over the world, curious and asking questions about opportunities that will continue to challenge and hone them as critical thinkers, problem solvers and future leaders in their chosen fields.
How do I get to Beacon Academy?
Please click here for directions to the Academy.
Who should I contact regarding setting a scheduled visit to Beacon Academy?